Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 51

Thread: Hot or Not

  1. #41
    HB Forum Owner dmvernona's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 29th, 2004
    Posts
    217
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hot or not?

    http://www.ambrel.net/2005/1203-rate...1036_lomo.html

    i say HOT!

    this ones more pleasant. a little:

    http://www.lastnightsparty.com/rated.../IMG_9903.html

    good times apparently had by nudists who shouldn't be.

    this one's not graphic, unless you're a cereal company advertiser - then you'll be offended:

    http://www.lastnightsparty.com/rated.../IMG_9869.html

    mass weirdness

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ January 17, 2006 08:53 PM: Message edited by: fickgmarkt ]</font>

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ January 17, 2006 08:55 PM: Message edited by: fickgmarkt ]</font>

  2. #42
    Inactive Member Muddy Love's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 29th, 2004
    Posts
    215
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    thanks man, that really adds to the enrichment of my life. I'm not even gonna ask why you posted that, or better yet how you came across it.

    Letters, handwritten, are most definately sexy. They are old fashioned and romantic as well. I like them. Postcards to me, if they are very vague and perhaps not signed, can be sexy, but otherwise I hate getting them.
    Cell phones are sexy in one almost because of their faults. Any time, any place. They ring, ring, ring. Other than that phones are not sexy unless they are one of those big hefty black phones from the 30's and they are either off the hook or the line has been cut.
    Anyone else gonna weigh in here?

  3. #43
    Inactive Member Muddy Love's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 29th, 2004
    Posts
    215
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ok so here is the deal. I've been lax on the porn posting because I really don't get around to it as often as I used to. For those who come here to check out the wonderful ladies of the industry, I apologize for the lack of baby batter endusing material.
    Now for a true "hot or not" conversation. This stems from something I've been thinking about for the past month or so and from a conversation I had with Fick via e-mail the other night.

    Hear me out on this, and don't jump to the conclusion that I'm being facetious, I'm not. What makes something "sexy?" To me its a quality or aura something possess which makes that thing stimulating in some fashion or another. Obviously, and for lack of a better example, I can see how something like a thong is sexy. Its aestheticly stimulating in a very simple and sexual way. That is a very physical form of "sexy" to me. In this manner, some would say Refill's cock ring is "sexy" and I think that would be accurate. Once again, a very physical form of "sexy."
    Yet, I am of the train of thought that promotes a intelectual stimulation as well. This is not to say that I think there exists intangible forces which could be interpretted as "sexy" (I'm sure there are, but that's another discussion). No, I mean to say that there is a quality, a variant degree of "sexy" if you will, which tangible objects can pocess, which are less aestheticly stimulating to the loins and more so psychologically stimulating to the intellect.
    I should mention here that there can exist both. For example, glasses on an attractive woman. Obviously this can be aesthetically pleasing, but also conjurs a more cerebral attraction. Some guys like smart women, glasses often are interlocked with inteligence. Some guys like innocence and prudence, glasses have also been connected to such qualities. You follow me so far?
    Anyway, keeping all this in mind, I feel that cell phones and AIM are sexy. This is what I told Fick. I don't think he was buying it though. Lately, these forms of electronic communication are very appeling to me, which derives from this sexual connotation I afford them. As I was saying to Fick, I find both the phrase and the idea of an "upstairs bathtub" to be the absolute pinnacle of this cerebral sexy. By the by, this accounts for its inclusion in the liner notes of our last release. I'll go into this further, but first I just want everyone's affirmation that they follow me thus far.

  4. #44
    HB Forum Owner dmvernona's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 29th, 2004
    Posts
    217
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    you won't ask but i'll tell you anyway. that scarefest was shown up me and i felt the need, when utterly bored after it happened, to visit my pain upon you

    i just hate cell phones, but we can agree to disagree as that's the nature of what's sexy - everybody's got their things - esp since i most def agree about the oldschool phones.

    also, i think despite the fact i told fishtown to get on here the other day and that refill should be wise enough as well, we're getting hung out to dry. you bastards!

  5. #45
    Inactive Member eltonjohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 7th, 2004
    Posts
    20
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Cell phones, letters, postcards... I guess I'll just accept it even though I don't understand. As for the nature of sexy, I don't know how to explain it, it just is. But I guess I could give you some examples of what I believe to be sexy. Thick untamed and wild hair (on the head, not down south)does something for me. The eyes, some types of eyes are just very sexy. And I feel that older women, milfs if you will, tend to be more sexy than younger girls, something about experience most likely. And there does seem to be something sexy about glasses, but I'm not sure if its because I like intelligent girls or innocent girls, perhaps both. The girl-next-door-look is very sexy now that I think about it.

  6. #46
    HB Forum Owner dmvernona's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 29th, 2004
    Posts
    217
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    fasninating words from a fasinating man. did everyone get that?

    thanks for coming out.

    ok, now i'm done being a cunt about it. seriously, i agree with all of your selections.

    i also find the ocean extremely sexy - as with particularly radiant sunshine. of course dim, red light is also perty good - even better depending.

    i think i've decided that sexy is a purely transient and conditional thing. sexy today, repulsive tomorrow. it's very conditional since it's a culmination of thoughts, ideas and perception, as well as our chemical, biological nature.

  7. #47
    Inactive Member eltonjohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 7th, 2004
    Posts
    20
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I feel I should add heels, short skirts, and instruments. Paz=sexy.

  8. #48
    HB Forum Owner dmvernona's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 29th, 2004
    Posts
    217
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    huh. heels never did it for me. i actually don't mind seeing a girl in a nice pair of minimaleque flats.

    def. feel the skirts and an occaisonal pleasantly low shirt, although when worn often, revealing clothes worn in public are a turn-off for me.

    involvement with music, art, surfing and intellectual persuits such as i enjoy are definately sexy as well.

    i disagree on your last point though:

    paz = very sexy

  9. #49
    Inactive Member Muddy Love's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 29th, 2004
    Posts
    215
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ok, ok, so it sounds like you're going with the aesthetics mostly, which is cool and I totally agree with all of your comments. By the by, I might be marking you down as gay Fick for not being into heels. I think if you've ever fucked a chick who's wearing nothing but heels then you are DEFINATELY into heels, for reasons known by those who fuck others wearing heels, obviously.

    For Fish though, no inanimate objects hold that alluring quality for you? Do you really think instruments are sexy, or just a hot chick playing one?

  10. #50
    Inactive Member Muddy Love's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 29th, 2004
    Posts
    215
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    P.S.
    The ocean is the queen of it all, i agree.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •